Cybersecurity awareness course
This is a basic Cybersecurity course covers the most common cyberthreats employee might face in the cyber world.
It is an easy-to understand course, provides best practices you can implement today to help you and your company stay safer online.
Every employee with Internet access needs to know about how to safeguarding his computers and networks.
Just one click on a malicious link in an email or visit to a fake website can provide access for cybercriminals, risking tremendous financial loss and downtime, release of sensitive data, and damage to the organization’s reputation.
- Introduction to cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity facts
- Safety measurements including:
- Device safety
- Account safety
- Email safety
- Browser safety
- Wi-Fi networks and hotspots safety
- At the end we will go through an interesting story of how to protect Rapunzel as well as a quiz to make sure you made the most out of the course.
- The course contains demonstrations of some attacks as well as measurements in order to prevent these attacks from happening.